Tower of London Armory Guns for Sale
Founded: 1804
HQ: United Kingdom
The British Board of Ordnance (Tower of London small-arms manufactory) in the United Kingdom was founded in 1804 by the British Board of Ordnance. Production moved from the Tower to the Royal Manufactory of Small Arms at Lewisham in 1807, then to the Royal Small Arms Factory, Enfield, in 1816, and the Tower site now forms part of the Royal Armouries museum. Its defining legacy is the “TOWER” lockplate marking on British Land Pattern muskets, denoting Board of Ordnance government inspection and assembly rather than a private maker.
No active auctions for Tower of London Armory.

